Sunday, September 14, 2008

Agnes

Agnes is quite the spacial lady around these parts- shes my bike.
Bike riding is a necessity for me since we don't have a car in the city, so naturally I was a little shaken when I found out her spinning chain whorlymbobber (its a technical term...really) was out of whack. You see, there was a bit of a spill that resulted in a brused bottom,torn dress, and a big embarrased red face. I was not riding Agnes; I'm a big klutz and fell while standing next to my bike on the sidewalk. Anyway, having a bike with a catching chain could be pretty dangerious. Thank goodness for Via Bicycle. The rough and tumble bike gurus fixed her up in no time at all. Now you can see me riding around Philladelphia with a big smile on a sassy bike I call Agnes.

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

CIAO!!!BUONA DOMENICA E

UN SALUTO DALL'ITALIA .LINA