Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What I Look Like Wednesday

Ryan will be out of the area for a couple months. I have decided to start a weekly self-portrait post called "What I Look Like Wednesday" to insure he won't forget what I look like. Of course, it is not like he will since her already has snapped over one thousand photos of me during six months together.
This is me in my brand new denim apron taking a break from paint stripping. Please be patient the photos will get better..the camera on a timer and perched on the cabinet in the bathroom wont last long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog sorry for my english I really speak spanish

you can try it you just have to upload your image then you create the link and then you put the image same as if you have been doing but when someone make click on the image you will get paid Get Paid to Share Links


Also you can try shareapic
Upload unlimited pictures
- No file size restrictions
- Create unlimited galleries

Also if you have like 30 to 40 visits a day I recommend
Paid-to-Promote