Friday, January 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

To play along link up at Lauren's blog, the little things we do.

1. If my house was on fire and I could only grab 3 things I would grab
my laptop, and wallet. Getting new cards is such a pain in the butt. I'm having a really hard time thinking of a third thing. Maybe, photographs?

2. A smell I really like is the first cut grass of spring/summer, coffee, and oddly enough tomato leaves.

3. Something you might not know about me is I'm dyslexic. I didn't find out until I was 21. I rely heavily on spell checker, and have memorized the way every word looks so I can read it out loud.

4. Some of my favorite websites to putter about on are the blue hour and, Mr. and Mrs. Globe Trot .

5. This weekend I will going to my studio. I have been neglecting it. I have a new (top secret) idea in the works

6. Nothing makes me happier than snow days!! This is my second one in a row! Yay mother nature! Now, if only there was someone to bring me coffee in bed, and play in the snow with...

7. A bad habit I have is that I complain a lot. I have been trying to break myself of it, but its tough.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Complaining is a hard habit to break. I often think I sound whiny when I complain a lot. Luckily I kinda just... Stopped. Not sure how I managed to, but I realized things aren't as bad as I think they are (like work, or the weather.)

Snow days are lovely if we don't have to drive anywhere!

J Jordan said...

It has been my new years resolution to stop complaining. It's tricky, but I think I'm complaining less. When IU feel the urged to say something negative, I spin it around and try to say/think up something positive.

I don't have a car, so snow days are great! I'm also a home-body; I don't mind being trapped inside. :)