Friday, February 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is
I have always loved Gilmore Girls
and Felicity. They are two big guilty pleasure shows. A new guilty pleasure is Parenthood. I plead the 5th on the website portion. :)

2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is
So many articles of clothing are worn out, especially work cloths. I just wrote a list of things that need replacing. The thing that needs to go the most is my black skinny legged dress pants. Why can't dress pants be more like jeans? Who wants wide legged dress pants?

3. My grocery store impulse buy is nothing! I shop with a list, and stick to it. :)

4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is hmm. My students are always watching me, and filling up my time. I check my email during my prep, but that is pretty innocent.

5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is anything at all. Sometimes I think about living with the basic necessities, nun style. I think I could do it.

6. A little indulgence that I have is buying organic/fair trade/ made in the USA whenever possible. I'm not that much of a stickler, but I'll pick one of the above options if its available.

7. The junk drawer/area in my house is in the kitchen but its tiny. It has chalk, the warranty info for the appliances, and an apron.

No comments: