Friday, March 4, 2011
Fill in the Blank Friday
2. Today I am thankful for being able to walk. I sprained my ankle pretty bad on Sunday and have been chained to crutches since. Today was the first day I could walk a little..
3. My best friend is my sister. She’s always there through thick and thin. She’s been by BF since we met, and will always be. I really miss other best friends I’ve had in the past…
4. A quirky thing about me is that I don’t drink anything blue. No blue Gatorade, yuck!
5. This weekend I am going to ‘First Friday’ stuff tonight, brunch tomorrow, and going to see Biutiful on Sunday.
6. Something that worries me is not doing well. like being good at the things I do. I hate making mistakes, even when it doesn’t really matter.
7. On my night stand you would find my white noise machine/clock, my mouthgaurd (I’m a grinder), lotion, and a book.