Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

self by lieke romeijn
self, a photo by lieke romeijn on Flickr.

1. My most prized possession is the pair of earrings my grandmother gave me for my 16th birthday. I wear them all the time.

2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be I like 26, but ask me again in 20 years. My mind might have changed.

3. The best way to spend a weekend is enjoying beautiful weather. Give me a sunny day (any temp), and I’ll be set!

4. My outlook on life is do what you can to make the world a better place, and do what makes you happy. Doing the little things makes me so happy: Smiling at strangers, holding door, picking up litter, using a bike instead of a car.

5. If you want to annoy me, just start an argument with me, and don’t bother to listen or consider anything I say.

6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to a sob story excuse. One a scale of one to gullible; I lean toward the gullible.

7. When dressing for the day one should dress for the weather. Check the weather before you leave your home.

No comments: