Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Untitled by Somnambular
Untitled, a photo by Somnambular on Flickr.

1. My favorite daily responsibility is, checking the mail. I love getting mail, especially hand written letters.

2. My least favorite daily responsibility is, cleaning the kitchen after I’ve made a meal. Its really no fun at all.

3. My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is Asian. Vietnamese Pho, Burmese, and hole in the wall dirty Chinese places. Whenever I’m out I try to order something that I wouldn’t make at home.

4. My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is contemporary American. I get my recipes from current publications like: Vegetarian Times, Martha, and The New York Times. The flavors are usually trendy.

5. Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is nothing. Fame is not something I strive for. Acknowledgment, yes. Fame, no thanks.

6. If I could have 3 wishes I would wish good health, and a fulfilled life. I’d probably give my last wish away. My wishes are pretty hefty, aren’t they?

7. My biggest pet peeve is hair in the shower drain. Ew. If it came from your head YOU pick it up. Ick!

No comments: