Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Extreme Couponing

I know, I know extreme couponing sounds so soccer mom, but I have been a bargain shopper (read: cheap skate) forever. I am a saver since the beginning; since I've had a piggy bank.
The new trend in the penny-pincher circle is extreme coupon shopping. I have learned a few things, and made a killing this weekend!

Above is everything I bought at CVS over the weekend. Without coupons and sales it would have been $110.69. With a little research, some couponing, and a dash of self-check out I spent only $30.04!!! Whoa, baby! That's a pretty great deal if you ask me!!

2 comments:

Cicilia and Dantes Nana said...

I love using coupons too!! I need to start this on my blog!

Jen said...

Couponing is addictive! That was an impressive trip! This weekend I went to the store, I bought 7 items for $3.95 :)