Friday, September 23, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Untitled by Mariell Amélie
Untitled, a photo by Mariell Amélie on Flickr.

1. The best thing I did all week was buy a house!! Wowza! Yippie!

2. Snuggling make me super happy.

3. Pets are cute, but a little too much work for me now.

4. Being healthy and happy is the best thing about my life.

5. With the cooler weather I am looking forward to pumpkin goodies: coffee/lattes, muffins, pie…mmmmmmm

6. Something that's on my "wish list" right now is a locket, new couch, a stock pot. Tons of house stuff.

7. This weekend I am going to pack, go to the gym, a free yummy Krishna feast, and maybe an Eagle’s tailgate! I will also be doing lesson planning, and special education accommodation logs (ugggh!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on buying a house!! that's huge! hope everything goes well with it :)

{I'm having a Kate Spade giveaway right now & would love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

oldies bugis-makassar said...

beautiful picture