Friday, September 30, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

ubi bene, ibi patria by jessieroth
ubi bene, ibi patria, a photo by jessieroth on Flickr.

1. My current obsession is house stuff! I spend hours looking at paint swatches, furniture, and artwork.
2. Kindness make me happy.

3. My greatest strength is managing tasks in an order that makes sense.

4. Not being able to take confrontation, and always wanting to be perfect is my greatest weakness.

5. My life is changing into a grown up’s life. This feeling has been so strong since I bought my house.

6. In high school I was shy. I didn’t grow into my own skin until college. I’m a late bloomer.
7. When I'm super tired I get extremely silly, or crabby.

1 comment:

Holly said...

I can totally relate with feeling like a grown up in life. Being a homeowner definitely does that but it's so worth it :)

Happy Friday!

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven