Friday, October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Untitled by ¤Annikki¤
Untitled, a photo by ¤Annikki¤ on Flickr.

1. Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is the 80’s craze in fashion. Half shirts, mom jean shorts, neon colors-count me OUT!
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is real paper books. I hate e-readers, bleck!

3. When I've had a bad day I usually have a little cry, then I go to the gym.

4. I'd prefer mornings hours to late nights any day.

5. Something that makes me nervous is sleeping in my house for the first time. I’m anxious about the house sounds.

6. Something worth fighting for is education.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think, "she is genuine.”

5 comments:

Sar said...

I love real paperbacks too! I love the smell of the pages...is that weird?!

Just stopping by from Fill in the Blank Friday!

-Sarah (http://lovelovelovesar.blogspot.com)

Simply Valorie said...

I don't like ereaders either! I love having a good book in my hands.

Stopping by from Lauren's blog!

Jen said...

Smelling the pages is the best part!

I love the idea of a library book that has been enjoyed by others before me. I once took a book out from the library and it's pages smelled of patchouli! haha!

Mackeys Moments said...

new follower! you sound so sweet :)

Jen said...

:):) super! I love new followers!