Friday, November 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

apples in the bedroom by *kuki*
apples in the bedroom, a photo by *kuki* on Flickr.

1. A nervous habit I have is cracking my knuckles and wringing my hands. I have ants in my pants- especially when I get nervous!

2. Something that makes me sad is how easily I can get down on myself. I should give myself a break sometimes.

3. Today I am thankful for my health.

4. My favorite room in my house is the living room. It is the only room that is close to being “put together”.

5. I can't stand bad luck! I can’t wait for this little streak of bad luck to be OVER!

6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would probably save it. If I HAD to spend it on myself for something frivolous I’d buy The One perfume by Dolce & Gabbana. I smelled it in a magazine yesterday at the gym, and fell in love with it.

7. The last person I hung out with was Beta, a face painting buddy. She’s so sweet!

No comments: