Friday, November 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Wherever the wind blows by ILoveDoodle
Wherever the wind blows, a photo by ILoveDoodle on Flickr.

1. My favorite new blog of the moment is TheKrazyCouponLady. I don’t even have it on my blog roll, it is on one of my many tabs and I press refresh a few times a day to see what’s going on!
2. Something I am thankful for is my new home. I love coming home to something that is all mine, and that I’ve worked so hard for.

3. Something that made me laugh this week was I was on my prep this week and I stopped in a classroom to see a colleague and some students. One of the kids asked if I had a class and I pretended that I left my class alone and forgot about it. The silly student believed me!!.

4. An item that is currently on my wish list is everything! Decorating a new house is white the process!

5. I am excited about Thanksgiving at my house this year!

6. If I were a color I would be grey. It can be a warm or cool color. It can hold other colors too. I love it.
7. My favorite way to spend a chilly fall day is by knitting, and cozied up with a “manlanket” (man blanket term used by my friend Liz!)

No comments: