Saturday, November 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Untitled by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Untitled, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.


1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of one of the 7 layers of hell. I get anxious in malls, and crowded stores. Plus the idea of stuff does not interest me all that much
2. If I were to go shopping today I would be on the hunt for house stuff. I did just that… online.

3. The best thing I ate yesterday was a yummy potato and butternut squash mash. Mmmm mmm!

4. Something I've been learning lately is that you can’t change how your heart feels.

5. I cannot start my day without caffeine. I am addicted and ok with that!

6. My nighttime attire consists of cozy jammies. I get cold easily.

7. I am looking forward to Christmas, and hours of Christmas music!!!

No comments: