Friday, December 9, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

PotOfPeppermints by pixelish
PotOfPeppermints, a photo by pixelish on Flickr.

1. Love is something that’s precious.

2. Being in love feels like butterflies, fireworks, and a cozy warm feeling in your belly .

3. My favorite quote about love is Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are.
Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. -Louis De Bernieres

4. The most important thing in a relationship is communication. You have to be able to talk and listen.

5. A "deal breaker" for me in a relationship is thoughtlessness.

6. The way I show love in my relationships is listening, and doing little thing.

7. I love love .

1 comment:

amo el cine said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am inspired! Very useful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such info a lot. I used to be seeking this certain information for a long time. Thanks and best of luck