Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. New Years is really just another day.

2. One of my New Year's resolutions will be to not let things stress me out so much!

3. A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to … I can’t remember. I was very against making resolutions in the past since I always thought it was a silly time to make big changes. If you want to change there are a bunch of other days of the year that are just as good to make a change. One of my favorite quotes is “Every passing second is another chance to turn it all round.” (Its from Vanilla Sky)

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was see above.

5. This year I will be spending New Year's Eve out!! Wow!!


6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to take advantage of fun things!

7. 2012 is going to be AMAZING!!

1 comment:

crownmee said...

yes 2012!

http://crownmealreadyy.blogspot.com/