Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Winter Waves by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Winter Waves, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.

1. One of my favorite things to do when I have free time is to putz around on the interwebz.

2. When I have free time I tend to go to the gym and dream up lessons for school.

3. If I had an entire day completely to myself I would wake up early, because it is almost impossible for me to sleep past 9 AM. I would bike to the gym, shower, and walk about my favorite store (CVS). I’d bike home and paint the molding in my room a creamy white. I’d play on the internet, make a big dinner. I’d catch up on Bones episodes, and eat popcorn.

4. I would prefer to spend my free time (alone or with others...) alone, 98% of the time. I am surrounded by people, lots of teenaged people for most of my day and it is crucial that I get time to myself to do my own thing. I am introverted, and like to spend lots of time with only a few people. Too many people annoy me to spend a ton of free time with them. I’m so positive, aren’t I?

5. Most of my free time happens on the weekend, and during the summer time. I love summer.

6. The best thing about free time is that I enjoy being alone with myself so much that I always have a nice time.

7. The next time I have free time I should probably fold clothes but instead, I'll probably read my blog roll that is becoming longer and longer…

No comments: