Friday, February 3, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is traveling more. I’d go all over the place!.

2. Cold leftovers is something I like that other people think is weird.


3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be
Freedom Artists, the story of a teacher inspiring kids to think creatively.

4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are starting my grant mosaic, getting my house 100% squared up and my housewarming party next weekend .

5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is made up songs when I shower at home. I do more singing on my bike and sing: Tire Swing by Kimya Dawson and You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will by Bright Eyes


6. If I found out that the production of
Trader Joe's Honey Wheat Pretzels, and animal crackers was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.

7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is reading. I don’t feel like a normal person if I don’t have a book to escape to.

No comments: