1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is traveling more. I’d go all over the place!.
2. Cold leftovers is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be Freedom Artists, the story of a teacher inspiring kids to think creatively.
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are starting my grant mosaic, getting my house 100% squared up and my housewarming party next weekend .
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is made up songs when I shower at home. I do more singing on my bike and sing: Tire Swing by Kimya Dawson and You Will. You? Will. You? Will. You? Will by Bright Eyes
6. If I found out that the production of Trader Joe's Honey Wheat Pretzels, and animal crackers was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is reading. I don’t feel like a normal person if I don’t have a book to escape to.