Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

255/365: Dyslexia by by Janine
255/365: Dyslexia, a photo by by Janine on Flickr.

1. I started my blog because I wanted to document my life, and share things I thought about.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs is something original, no matter what it is. So often do people only repost stuff other people like, or have found.


3. Something I love about blogging is that I am starting to get more followers! WOW!

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably .. I’m not sure. What is YOUR favorite post??

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is I’m dyslexic. I didn’t get diagnosed until I was 21, so I spent most of my life thinking I was just dumb. I don’t even know how many real life friends know that. It’s pretty personal.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are non I haven’t been adding new blogs. I love the ones I have and I have been on Pinterest a lot ☺.

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are spelling and grammatical error. Sometimes they are unavoidable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just became a new follower of your blog. Loved reading your fill in the blanks. I'm a new follower. Stopping by from The Little Things We Do Link Up. Have a great weekend!

Jen said...

Welcome Lauren! Thanks for following! :)