1. The love of my life is hiding out, but it on his way.
2. Falling in love is magic. It looks like the cinematography of ‘Virgin Suicides’. Falling in love feels like downing a glass of wine before dinner and feeling a little tipsy.
3. Marriage is something different to everyone. It’s a promise you make to someone. It is the solidification of a strong team of two.
4. The longest relationship I've ever had was almost 3 years of dating for one relationship, and a live in relationship for 2.
5. The key to a good relationship is consideration and compassion.
6. I feel loved when I am thought of, especially when surprises are involved.
7. My favorite quote about love is “Holding hands, for example, is a way to remember how it feels to say nothing together.”
― Nicole Krauss, The History of Love