Friday, March 9, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1. My favorite room in my home is my bedroom because it was recently re-done.

2. My current decor style is cozy modern. but I wish it were more polished. It isn’t 100% decorated yet.

3. I wish I could redecorate the outdoor living area in my house to make it more livable. It is pretty sparse at the moment.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a window seat, and good lighting.

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is a mattress. You spend hours and hours asleep, you should be well rested.


6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is
quote wall decals. It’s not my twist.

7. Having plants is a little touch that makes my house feel like home.



I feel like I've answered lots of these questions before. No?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have a couple similar dreamhouse requirements-- I chose a windowseat as a must-have, too, and said that a good bed and good bedding would be my splurges. I'm not a fan of wall decals of quotes either-- it just doesn't appeal to me to have words shouting at me from my walls. so glad to have found your blog!

xo Julie

Jen said...

Hi Julie Rose!

Thanks for commenting! I get so excited for comments!

There is nothing better than a nice bed made with nice sheets, especially on the first night with clean sheets! It feels even better if you aren't the one who made the bed!! haha