Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

.. by ThroughCatEyedFrames
.., a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.

1. Today is a great day because, came home from a far away face painting gig in Virginia. It’s good to be home.

2. Tomorrow I will try to stay dry. It’s going to be very rainy.

3. My favorite time of day is the morning because there is something secret, and magical about a new day.

4. Sometimes you just have to take a day off work. My perfect attendance at school has been burning me out. I took the day off, but I was still working ☺

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is “Old and Gray” by Maps and Atlases

6. My favorite accessory is the diamond studs my grandma gave me for my 16th birthday.

7. My favorite thing about this week was the face painting gig at a winery! .

No comments: