Friday, April 27, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Face pained!! by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Face pained!!, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.
1. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is, pee.
2. I can hardly wait for school to be out for summer!!

3. The quickest way to my heart is being nice because you catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar.

4. A little known fact about me is that I make check marks backwards. I’m a lefty and it feels better that way.

5. The best part about my job is I get to meet some really neat kids of Philadelphia.

6. Something I just couldn't live without is a cozy place to retreat to. Alone time is crucial for me.

7. Something useful that I wish I knew how to do is change a bike tire. I’m sure I can youtube it and figure it out though..

No comments: