Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

  by ThroughCatEyedFrames
, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.
1. Something that is very near and dear to my heart is, the way we live every day. I truly believe the little things people do to make the world a better place will add up to something big.

2. Accomplishing small goals is good cause to celebrate .

3. The most fun I ever had was on a tandem bike on a beautiful day long ago.

4. True friends are the ones that mean something special to you. They understand and remember what is important to you.

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is the idea of summer vacation! I can’t wait to do exactly what I want to every second of the day!

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is on my bike. I love the freedom.

7. My favorite celebratory food is napoleon cake. It’s hard to find, but super delicious!

No comments: