Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

SEEDS!! by ThroughCatEyedFrames
SEEDS!!, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.
1. I am proud of accomplishing big life goals- teaching Deaf kids, teaching art in an urban school, and buying a house.

2. This weekend I will hung out with my mom. She stuck around for a few days after traveling to see my sister.

3. A secret dream I have is to write a graphic novel. I have a wild idea to live off the grid in a little cottage in the middle of the woods with a little adorable family.

4. I can't handle people who don’t wipe the equipment down after they are done using it at the gym, eww!.

5. The most annoying thing in the entire world is selfishness!

6. The most relaxing thing in the entire world is laying in bed with a good book on a rainy evening.

7. I think everyone should read, especially primary sources and the classics.

No comments: