Thursday, January 8, 2009

Resolutions 2009-Finally


Tonight I sat down with a pen and a piece of paper to write my 2009 resolutions. Here they are:
-Take Action
Planning is easy for me. Organizing, managing time, creating lists, etc.--no problem. I have been taking the lazy way out more often then not, and would like to get in the habit of following through in what I'd planned.
-Keep In Touch
I go through sperts of self imposed isolation/hibernation/reclusiveness, and I've noticed that friends get a bit ticked off when I have these episodes. Keeping up contact via letters, email, and phone calls will all be on my to-do list in 2009.
-Strech More
Phisical activity that comes with living in a city has left me unflexable compared to last year.
-Make More Art
Simple.
-Read More
Goal: Surpass the number of books read in 2008.

No comments: