Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Tuesday Night Dinner


Waving Lace
Originally uploaded by snowdropsense
Tuesdays around these parts mean one thing- a gathering of friends. This gettogether started as a signing and knitting group where we'd exchange knowledge, but there has been a recent morph where not to much knitting or signing goes on. One thing that hasn't changed is the eating. We eat, and eat regardless of the location. The food is always delicious, and mostly an experiment when Ryan and I are hosting. Every time Tuesday rolls around I want to snap a few photos to share the happenings of the evening (food and company alike), but it seems that I get caught up in the making, laughing, and catching up. Perhaps next time.

P.S. I have been meaning to post about new years resoloutions, but I haven't had enough focused energy to concentrate on a list. It will happen soon, I hope.

No comments: