Friday, February 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. I am a friend, teacher, sister, and child.

2. The bravest thing I've ever done was hmm. Good question. When I was 11 I almost got abducted by some creep on the beach. I stopped a family looking for shells, and they took care of me until my dad finished his run.

3. I feel prettiest when I work our really hard, and my hair is tied up, and my cheeks are flushed. Or when I’m wearing a cute dress, and blush ☺

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is when I say dumb things during the day. Usually my head hits the pillow and I’m instantly out.

5. My favorite meal in the entire world is
Fall/Winter: Thanksgiving meal sans Turkey/Vietnamese Noodle Soup
Spring/Summer: Sushi/
Mediterranean Appetizers (humus, pita, tabouli, olives, feta)

6. The way to my heart is thoughtfulness.
, and that intangible something (the “getting it” factor).

7. I would like to be offered a job I’m better suited for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do always feel prettier after working out. Which seems to counter-intuitive. Great answers!

-Amy

{there's a giveaway going on until Feb 20 @ my blog: amyrenepowell.com ... I'd love to see you there!}