Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Floral Purse by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Floral Purse a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.

1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is teaching deaf kids. I always wanted to learn ASL, and teach deaf kids. I was able to do both!

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is on the couch.. all snuggled up

3. My fashion philosophy is wear simple clothes, that are fairly made or second hand. Also, don’t forget to look cute in the process.

4. Something every girl should have is a dress they love. Dresses are great because you don’t have to think of an outfit in term of a top and bottom. There is only one garment!

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... my wallet, lotion, chapstick, a super soft gray beanie, a metal water bottle, my transportation pass, and receipts.

6. My favorite music right now is the new stuff by iron and wine.

7. My favorite part of my body is the freckles on my shoulders. I love how they are scattered all over like little drops of rain. It’s a great reminder that warm weather happens, and shoulders do get exposed.

No comments: