Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

My so called life by Say It Aint SO!
My so called life a photo by Say It Aint SO! on Flickr.

1. The best deal I've ever gotten is on my apartment. When I moved in I haggled the price. Seriously. I get deals every time I go into CVS, or the grocery store. I’m a coupon queen!

2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Charlyn Marie Marshall a.k.a Cat Power, Anne Hathaway, Natalie Portman, Claire Danes, James Franco, Jake Gyllenhaal, and the Boys from Animal Collective. All of my friends would be invited too, but knowing them only half will show up and the ones who do will be …late

3. Something that inspires me is the color, sounds, and smells of memories. .

4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I would have to go with Salty. It’s genetic I think. My sister and my mom both crave salty foods. Do you believe in blood type diets? They say that peeps with A+ and AB+ like/does well with salty foods.

5. I dream about any and everything. I always remember my dreams.

6. My weekend will be spent having a sleep over with Rachel on Friday, working a face painting gig on Saturday night, and chillin’ on Sunday (and there is free Rita's Ice AND its my lent cheat day!!) ☺

7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, it would be My So Called Life. Recently I overheard people at a coffee shop talking about the formative years of their life in relation to music being 12-17. I think that theory applies to tv shows too. I would watch MSCL rerun marathons on MTV during those formative years.


P.S. I wore cowboy boots to school today. My students thought I was pretty fancy. Ha!

1 comment:

Jem Baker said...

cowboy boots..too much :)