Monday, April 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. Fridays are something I look forward to-a lot. By the end of the day I’m usually exhausted!

2. So many things make me terribly happy. When I rode my bike home from the gym I touched blossoms that looked like pink power puffs.

3. Something that inspires me is reading quotes. I can get lost in reading little bits of wisdom.

4. If I had the day off today I would go to the gym early, shower, play in my studio, and go grocery shopping. I had my rental car until today, and went to WF last night but am still out of some things. Sorry, but I refuse to pay Whole Foods prices on some things. Since when is a box of animal crackers $3 when you only get a few servings?!

5. If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is simplistic whimsy. I love a good owl, and my green couches, but I’m not into clutter…or messes. Ew!

6. Concerning politics I would say I'm a hippie.
7. I'd like to go to travel ANYWHERE! so I could see more/other places.

No comments: