Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Freeze/Frieze by amanda tait
Freeze/Frieze, a photo by amanda tait on Flickr.

1. I am looking forward to bare arms and bare legs of summer.

2. Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is strawberry no frosting pop-tarts. I’m not sure why I like these so much. I only eat them once a year or so, but they are so good! haha

3. My favorite car is a VW Golf in black. I’ve been noticing how cute they are recently.

4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be ….i really like seasons.

5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is crack a cold one, cold diet coke that is. Haha. There is something about the bubble, caffeine and taste that puts me at ease.

6. This weekend I will be working a face painting gig in NYC, then I’m off to Rachel’s surprise 30th b-day party!
7. If I were a color, I'd be mother of pearl because, it’s pretty but a little complicated.

3 comments:

oil painting classes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tahl said...

I like the way you blog yourself such a nice personality. Why can't I add comments in Google Reader.

Jen said...

Thanks!
I'm not sure about Google. I use Reader all the time, but I'm not keen on the inner workings of it. Sorry!