Friday, June 3, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. I love Pyrex because its so cutesy. It makes me feel nostalgic, and homey.

2. A time that (grand)mama knew best was anything she ever said during a heart break. She has been through many. She’s right that it always feels better eventually, and that “the one” is there, you might just have to wait for him. In the mean time: have fun and date!!

3. My first kiss went a little like this all the parents on the block were out for the night, and all the kids were aware of that. The neighbor boy and I kissed behind a GMC Jimmy. He was an awful, sloppy kisser!

4. My celebrity crush is Sam Jaeger. He’s a stay at home dad from the show (guilty pleasure) Parenthood. He is dreamy, and ridiculously sexy.

5. My splurge of choice is shoes. I was a ballet dancer in high school, and these puppies need quality footwear.


6. My biggest accomplishment is learning American Sign Language.

7. My dance jam of choice is anything by MGMT. That’s my shit!

No comments: