Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. The best news I ever received was when I found out I was going to be a substitute teacher at a Deaf school, AND they were going to teach me American Sign Language!

2. Something I'm looking forward to is my sisters wedding in August. I want it to come slowly since after the wedding it is only a few short weeks till my summer vacation is over.

3. Something I would never do is own a Hummer. They are ridiculous!

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Abe Lincoln. Need I say more>

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be simple artsy. I have unique pieces, but nothing off the wall.

6. One should always use manners.

7. I want to take a trapeze classes and join the circus. I am only sort of kidding about the circus part.... haha

No comments: