Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. I am a (morning, evening, middle of the day person) morning person. I love the quiet of the morning. It’s a secret magic time of the day that most people (not me) miss most days.


2. My favorite Pandora stations are CHRISTMAS! I love Christmas songs, and their collection is stellar!

3. 3 of my "must-have" songs for a road trip playlist are Matt and Kim “Daylight”, Nick Drake “Pink Moon”, and Joanna Newsom “This Side of the Blue”

4. My favorite pattern is none to wear, and stripes for decorating.

5. My favorite perfume is Alabaster by Banana Republic, and Stella by Tocca

6. Rules are meant to be questioned, at least a little.


7. My most overused phrase or punctuation is as of late its been “oh, really” in an air-heady voice, haha its an insider.

No comments: