Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

orange.1 by girlhula
orange.1, a photo by girlhula on Flickr.

1. Nothing says fall like the smell of leaves on the sidewalk on a crisp day.
2. My favorite autumnal tradition is decorating! I love looking around and seeing all the decorations

3. My favorite fall treat is pumpkin anything, especially coffee/lattes! I treated myself to a delicious pumpkin latte this morning ☺

4. Fall makes me think of fun holidays because they are right around the corner!!

5. Autumn free form word association, go! Sweatshirts, blankets, cozy, snuggle!

6. My go-to outfit in the fall is a sweater dress, tights, moccasin or boots, and a scarf!
7. My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving) Thanksgiving. I love that it is about what you have and not what you want. The food is also scrumptious! I haven’t really celebrated Halloween in years, besides face painting. I will be giving out candy this year! I’m so excited to see costumes on kiddies!

No comments: