Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

pumpsicle by Kim Denise
pumpsicle, a photo by Kim Denise on Flickr.
Lately fill in the blank Friday has been more of a Saturday thing. Sorry!

1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. But to be honest, I never really thought about it.


2. As an adult, my dream job would be a successful artist. I would love to create everyday and make my own schedule. Kind of like a teacher’s summer, getting pain and doin’ what you want!

3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my neighbors mom, Mrs. Cooper. She was crafty, kind and creative .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a gypsy. I made the whole thing, down to a foil covered mini basketball (it was my crystal ball)!!

5. My favorite childhood toy was my baby dolls. I especially loved the twin dolls! I secretly hope I have twins one day.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I called my dad an animal. I was punished for 6 months... my dad was really strict.


7. I get daily inspiration from inside myself. I wake up with ideas and a plan, most of the time.

3 comments:

Luisa Rodríguez said...

I remember I wanted to be a teacher. or a vet.. but the vet thing was probably because my folks didn't want me to have a dog. And i was totally obsessed with puppies.


Nice blog! I'm you newest follower!

Have a nice week!


mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Luisa Rodríguez said...

oh, and by the way.. how can I follow your blog??





mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

Jen said...

I love being a teacher, even on my toughest days.

Thanks! Do you follow blogs on Blogger, Google Reader or something else? To add blogs to your Blogger account you have to be signed in, and on your Dashboard page. Once you are there you can click "Add" and copy the blog link into the little bar that comes up. It is similar for google reader.

Good luck! :)