pumpsicle, a photo by Kim Denise on Flickr.
Lately fill in the blank Friday has been more of a Saturday thing. Sorry!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up. But to be honest, I never really thought about it.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a successful artist. I would love to create everyday and make my own schedule. Kind of like a teacher’s summer, getting pain and doin’ what you want!
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my neighbors mom, Mrs. Cooper. She was crafty, kind and creative .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a gypsy. I made the whole thing, down to a foil covered mini basketball (it was my crystal ball)!!
5. My favorite childhood toy was my baby dolls. I especially loved the twin dolls! I secretly hope I have twins one day.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I called my dad an animal. I was punished for 6 months... my dad was really strict.
7. I get daily inspiration from inside myself. I wake up with ideas and a plan, most of the time.