Friday, March 30, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Untitled by krisatomic
Untitled, a photo by krisatomic on Flickr.

1. My greatest strength is my listening skills. I remember everything, and ask good questions during conversations.
2. My greatest weakness is that I get stressed out, and it’s hard for my to concentrate. .

3. People always compliment me on my smile. The bus driver this morning told me I had a great one out of the blue .
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me reading blogs, or pinteresting.

5. The most cozy place in all the world is my bed with freshly washed sheets and the mattress pad heater on!

6. Something new that I tried recently was a farm to family program. It is a program that delivers a surprise box of veggies to neighborhoods for $10 or $15. I love it!
7. This weekend I would like to have some fun in the sun!

2 comments:

Candi White said...

Farm to Family program sounds very wonderful. Every little bit helps. I think I will look into something like this here in Missouri.

Jen said...

It's an excellent program, as many neighborhoods in Philadelphia lack a grocery store selling fresh produce.

It's super fun to get your box to see what's inside! It's like the TV show chopped!