Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Cozy bedroom by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Cozy bedroom, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.

1. Today is a good day because I’ve had a great weekend so far! Phillies game and tailgate on firday, and yesterday I got a lot of stuff done around the house then had a HOT DATE! Woo!

2. The best thing I did all week was (see above) .

3. The current weather is cloudy, and the perfect spring temp- 64* and it makes me feel pretty good since I have to do school work all day.

4. The best thing about spring is that school is almost over, my fingers toes and nose stop turning white because I’m freezing!!

5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is stripes. I have been rocking them in winter, and they have been on trend for a while but minty pastel stripes might look nice!

6. A person who made me smile this week was the hot date guy. I was texting him and a student caught me smiling to my phone. She accused me of boo lovin’! haha

7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was The egg sandwich bagel I just finished from my local coffee shop! YUM!

No comments: