Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. My bedtime routine includes, brushing me teeth and washing my face, then reading till I can’t keep my eyes open (usually 2 minutes).

2. I am beat! I worked 14 days in a row!

3. I can't stand when I spill things all over the place because cleaning up sucks. In the last 24 hours I spilled a quart of yogurt all over my kitchen floor, color coded beads and gems (I’m a face painter) into a mixed up pile, and a shot size container of fairy dust glitter on to my sweatshirt!! What else can spill?

4. My idea of relaxation would be a day off! I’d love to go to the gym, then sit in a coffee shop all day.

5. If I had an extra $50, I would save it. I am a huge saver, but am learning to spend more money. I just bought training sessions at the gym for my birthday present to myself.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is I don’t know. I don’t have bloggy friends because I’m too shy. I am an avid follower and reader but I have never crossed into a bloggy friendship. Who want's to be my friend?

7. A recipe I've been dying to try is this. It will be mulberry season soon, and this will be just the ticket!

No comments: