Friday, May 11, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1. On a scale from 1-10 the frequency with which I get sick is, a one. I didn’t get “stay at home” sick all year!

2. The last time I felt sick was about a month ago I had a little scratchy throat. I haven’t been SICK-SICK in ages .

3. The worst part about being sick is having to take care of myself because I live all alone, and my close friends live far away.

4. When I am sick I like to be taken care of by … noone takes care of me when I’m sick. (see above)

5. Something I do to keep myself healthy is take vitamins. I also consciously drink more water and have an airborne if I am traveling or am low on sleep.

6. A secret remedy that I use when I'm sick is to sleep/rest it off. When you’re sleeping your body restores itself, so it only makes sense to sleep if you’re sick.

7. One thing that always makes me feel better when I'm sick is juice. I try to keep a bottle of it on hand for when I feel ‘ick.

2 comments:

kp said...

I love your picture! (Stopping by from the FITBF linky.) Have a happy day =)

Jen said...

I'm terrible about sleeping when I'm sick, but you're right - rest heals the body!