Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Packing by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Packing, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is 29. But that’s not for a while- I just had a birthday.

2. The best birthday present ever would be a vacation to Copenhagen or Crete.


3. My favorite birthday to date was hmm, that’s a tough question. No birthday really stands out to me, but overall they have been good. It sometimes sucks to get really excited for special days.

4. Birthdays make me feel weird. As you get older birthdays loose their magic, like Christmas.

5. The worst birthday I ever had was my 16th birthday when I invited all of my fiends (around 15 people) to my party but only my neighbor and boyfriend showed. Having a summer birthday is good (you don’t have to go to school on your birthday) and bad (everyone’s on vacation).

6. When I was born my grandma flew to North Carolina to see me. My birth story differs between my mom, dad, and grandma. I believe grandma: I was born at 12:05 exactly on my due date.

7. So far my favorite age has been 19. It was a jubilant year, I was really stretching my legs as an adult without real adult responsibilities. I felt like I was 19 for a long time.

No comments: