Saturday, August 18, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Bucky by ThroughCatEyedFrames
Bucky, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.
1. The best thing to do on a hot day is to go to the movies.

2. The best place to be on a hot day is the water if you have to be outside .

3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is a smoothie. My appetite dwindles to nothing when its hot!

4. Hot days make me move so slow! I feel like a slug when it’s too hot, blech.

5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is a dress.

6. The scent that reminds me of summer is tomato leaves and sun warmed pine needles and lake.

7. My favorite thing about summer is summer vacation, and traveling.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The best thing to do on a hot day is be in the water, preferably a lake, but a pool will do in a pinch. I don't believe in shoes on hot days, expect if you're on molten asphalt, traveling to somewhere where the shoes can be removed. Thank you for the amazing imargery!! Come check me out at irishgwen,com.