, a photo by ThroughCatEyedFrames on Flickr.
2. This Friday I had authentic pho’ for lunch then went to see radio lab live on stage in Seattle. If you’re jealous of my I understand! .
3. The best thing about a weekend is that I am wrapping up an awesome trip. I love being away, but there’s no place like home.
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling a little sad. I love summer, and the freedom that it brings; now that it’s fall I have to go back to reality, sigh.
5. The best thing I did this summer was TRAVEL! I racked up many-a-frequent flier points!
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is hot coffee, hoodies and boots.
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose the perfectness of the end of summer early fall- windows open for sleeping, and jeans and a tshirt for the day.